Sunday, October 27, 2013

tugas etm 3



How to make ,accept, and reject a request
A.    Sentence pattern
·         Request

Can you, could you,would you,will you,may I,can I + infinitive verb
Would you mind/do you mind + verb ing
·         To accept the request
Yes, of corse,
okay, here it is,
yes, with my pleasure
certainly
·         To reject a request
I am sorry, I am busy
I am sorry, I can’t
I am busy
I’d like to,but
Sorry, I couldn’t

1.      Could you help me to do my homework,please?               (making a request).
             Yes, of course.                                                                 (accepting a request)
             I am sorry, I am busy now.                                               ( rejecting a request)
2.      Could you take me a glass of coffee,please?                     (making a request)
Okay,here it is.                                                                  (accepting a request)
            Sorry, I couldn’t                                                               .(rejecting a request)
3.      Would you mind telling me about funny stories,dad?         (making a request)
Certainly my son                                                                ( accepting a request)
I’d like to,but today I have a meeting my son.                     (rejecting a request)



B.    Kegiatan pembelajaran
Fill in the blank this paragaraph below!

Dialogue A


Micky       : good morning juli.
Juli            : good morning micky.
Micky       : how are you today ?
Juli            :  I am fine, what about you?
Micky       : I am fine too.
Juli            : ………. borrow your dictionary ? ( making  a request )
Micky       : …………. ( accepting  a request )



 Dialogue B






Doraemon                      : Hello Doraemon.
Nobita                           :Hello Nobita.
Doraemon                     : Nobita, you look so bad, what’s happen ?
Nobita                             : my pocket was lost in the school field.
                                        Would you like to help me to find it ?
Doraemon                      : yes of course.

Nobita                             : if we can’t find it
                                          ………….. lending me a money?(making request)
Doraemon                      : ………..(rejecting a request)
Nobita                             : okay, nevermind.
                    




                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment